Quint's Blog

A picture a day.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

I don't think he understood the bike lane concept very well

Posted by Quint Northen at 10:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (15)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • this is why you do not leave valuables in plain si...
      • I don't think he understood the bike lane concept ...
      • mmmmm free gourmet food....thanks Sysco
      • beautiful day in Nola
      • one surround almost done one to go
      • Katie owns this....
      • Katie did not like the boat build
      • perfect day to build a boat
      • I could go for being in the mountains currently
      • good thing mom is not here to see this
      • volunteers started a chainsaw inside to cut a floo...
      • the paint store has a large pet cat apparently
      • The living room is now a man cave
      • I helped decorate Katie's room

About Me

Quint Northen
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.